Padma Duddu has joined Emids as Director – Human Resource.
Prior to this appointment Padma was associated with Optum Global Solutions as Director Human Capital for more than Four years.
- Expertise in establishing structure, building employee value, driving vision and achieving critical strategic goals
- Hands on experience in Streamlining operations by instituting HR policies and practices
- Expertise in delivering sustained organizational growth in dynamic environments
- Experience in Global MNC environment with collaboration with Global Leaders/COE’s.
- Proficient in interacting with stakeholders (globally) in a cross cultural set up, delivering results on Organization Capability Building
- Proven expertise in building and scaling Global and Indian Startups
- Proven expertise in steering employee engagement initiatives and executing leadership development including succession planning, strategic talent management and HR Business Partnering.
- An inspiring leader with the ability to motivate personnel towards achieving organizational objectives and adhering to industry best practices.
Also Read: Colliers India onboards Surabhi Gupta as Senior Director & Head of Office Services for North India
Areas of Expertise
- HR Business Partner
- Talent Acquisition & Management
- HR Strategy & Operations
- Policy Development
- HR Budgeting
- Performance Acceleration (Management)
- Compensation & Benefits
- Talent Development
- Employee Relations & Engagement
- Talent Review & Succession Planning
Padma has also worked with MIAL – United Health Group, CA Technologies, Xiotech India Pvt. Ltd., SQL Star International, Frontline Soft Ltd. & Call World Technologies Ltd. and Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories.