Value of work, trusting relationship, enabling culture and total rewards are the foundational pillars to define employee experience. Even if one pillar is weak it will...
Author - Mridula Sankhyayan
A graduate from BITS Pilani, Mridula has more than 25 years of experience in shaping the HR Industry across various sectors in India, UK and the UAE in Banking, KPO and E-commerce. She is Founder and Leadership Coach, Vatt Vriksh Consultants and Ex CEO of Global Talent Track, a Talent Development an HR Consulting Firm.
July 2022 Issue
- Conditions for women exemption working in night shift
- Air India VRS 2022 – Scheme Notification
- PF Rate of Interest for 2021-2022 Year
- Himachal Pradesh revised Minimum Wages from 1.04.2022
- UP govt. Allows Women Night Working only after her written consent
- Revised Minimum Wage Rates in Delhi w.e.f. 01-04-2022
- The Goa Minimum Wages Notification 1st April 2022
- The Kerala Minimum Wages Notification
- ESI Notification about Covid Scheme Relaxation
- EPF Circular related to Contractor dated 27.04.2022