Recently, the Gujarat High Court in Raju bhai Rambhuj bhai Yadav vs. Director Gujarat Water Supply and Sewerage Board while placing reliance of the Supreme Court judgment in Gurpreet Singh vs. State of Punjab and others 2002 (92) FLR 838] observed that once the workman was directed to be reinstated in service upon setting aside of the order of termination, benefit of continuity of service could not be denied.
Reinstatement when granted would accompany with grant of continuity of service: Gujarat High Court
March 8, 2022
You may also like
June 4, 2022
March 19, 2022
Wrestlers’ protest: What are Internal Complaints Committees, whose absence was pointed out by govt’s panel?
May 4, 2023
- EPFO circular dated 2.06.2023 about joint request
- EPFO circular about higher pension calculation
- Transport industry other than railways carrying passengers or goods by road or water is declared public utility service under ID Act
- Leave encashment tax benefit limit revised from 3 lakhs to 25 lakhs effective 1st April 23
- EPFO circular dated 9.5.23 regarding validation joint option – Higher Pension
- EPFO provided delete facility while applying for higher pension online if want to correct errors and submit fresh application
- For employees found eligible for higher pension, employer contribution is increased to 9.49%
- Provisions related to rate of PF Contribution under social security code 2020 enforced from 3.05.2023