India, 8th March, 2022: On International Women’s Day, Fittr one of the world’s leading tech-enabled community-first health and fitness platform launched an exclusive Women’s League with an aim to create a safe space for independent women to pave the formative road to their career. With the help of sessions and forums led by eminent personalities across industries, Fittr further wants to help women to enhance professional capabilities.
An internal survey at Fittr gave great insights into aspects that can help in the professional growth of women employees. It further throws light on the positive impact of a women’s league on their overall development at workplace. Some of the key insights are:
- 90% women are open to looking for mentorship programs for professional growth within and outside the organisations
- 75% feel that a league like this would help in changing the perception of women’s role at workplace
- 100% women workforce feel the need of women’s league at workplace
- 75% women employees at Fittr believe that a women’s league can help in changing the perception towards women’s role in an organisation
- 72.5% respondents want these meeting can enhance their knowledge, expertise and skill in their field
Commenting on the launch, Priyanka Khandelwal Gupta, Head – HR and Customer Experience Excellence at Fittr, said, “Multi skill training and mentorship programmes are vital for offering an equal opportunity for women to grow professionally. At Fittr, we aim to achieve 50:50 employee ratio by July 2022. With Fittrs Women’s League, we want to offer a level playing field so that women can get the opportunity not only to advance their career but upskill themselves via continued education sponsorship, mentorship programs, career pivot resources and inter-departmental skill-shares. On Women’s Day we want to offer a voice to women employees and serve as guiding light for them to shine in the industry.”