Madras High Court in K. Murugan vs. the Registrar, The Tamil Nadu Co-operative Societies & Others W.P.No.25505 of 2009, held that when the employee was terminated with a stigmatic order and if it is not a termination simpliciter, then the employer was duty bound to conduct an enquiry in the manner known to law by providing an opportunity to the employee to refute the allegations against him.
Even for temporary termination, enquiry is must: Madras H.C.
May 19, 2022
You may also like
April 30, 2022
April 1, 2022
June 17, 2022
July 2022 Issue
- Tamilnadu Factories Rules Amendment Notification
- Raj. Revised Minimum Wages Notification dated 28.06.2022 effective from 1.07.2021
- Conditions for women exemption working in night shift
- Air India VRS 2022 – Scheme Notification
- PF Rate of Interest for 2021-2022 Year
- Himachal Pradesh revised Minimum Wages from 1.04.2022
- UP govt. Allows Women Night Working only after her written consent
- Revised Minimum Wage Rates in Delhi w.e.f. 01-04-2022