Madras High Court in K. Murugan vs. the Registrar, The Tamil Nadu Co-operative Societies & Others W.P.No.25505 of 2009, held that when the employee was terminated with a stigmatic order and if it is not a termination simpliciter, then the employer was duty bound to conduct an enquiry in the manner known to law by providing an opportunity to the employee to refute the allegations against him.
Even for temporary termination, enquiry is must: Madras H.C.
May 19, 2022
You may also like
June 21, 2022
August 4, 2022
October 17, 2022
- Revised Minimum Wages Rate for State Gujarat w.e.f. – 01/10/2023 to 31/03/2024
- U. P. Revised minimum wages wef 1.10.23
- Madhya Pradesh Revised minimum wages wef 1.10.23
- UP MW Revision Notification 01-10-2023 to 31-03-2024
- Twelve hour shift allowed in Punjab Factories
- Rajasthan Draft notification for minimum wages revision released to be effective from 1.01.2023
- Haryana Revised Minimum Wages from 01st July 2023
- EPFO Inspection SOP Circular