Madras High Court in K. Murugan vs. the Registrar, The Tamil Nadu Co-operative Societies & Others W.P.No.25505 of 2009, held that when the employee was terminated with a stigmatic order and if it is not a termination simpliciter, then the employer was duty bound to conduct an enquiry in the manner known to law by providing an opportunity to the employee to refute the allegations against him.
Even for temporary termination, enquiry is must: Madras H.C.
May 19, 2022
You may also like
April 16, 2022
February 10, 2023
May 2, 2022
- U.P. Revised Minimum Rates of Wages for Star & Non Star Hotel & Restaurant w.e.f. 1st April 2023
- UP Revised Minimum wages for w.e.f. 1st April 2023
- Tamilnadu Minimum Wage – DA 2023-24
- Gujarat Contract Labour Rules Amendment 2023
- EPFO circular about EPS
- UP revised DA in engineering industry w.e.f. 02 Feb. 2023
- Delhi high court allow present enrolled NEEM trainees to continue
- UP MINIMUM RATES OF WAGES For Engineering Unit with 50 to 500 and above w.e.f. 01 Feb. 2023 to 31 July 2023