How do you decode the Middle Riddle? What are the most relevant issues involved with middle managers in the organisations?
RN Middle-level HR managers face a few riddles and, in my opinion, there are 5 main questions that need to be answered :
1. Are we hiring specialists for generalist profiles?
2. Are we overselling the role while hiring while the realities are different?
3. Are the middle managers accepting the role of middle-level HR managers as a career choice? Or are these roles being used as the stepping stone in a stop gap arrangement?
4. Are the B schools teaching students the difference between manufacturing and other sectors?
5. Are the issues really existing? Or is the unhappiness arising out of comparisons, creating a sense of riddle?
If we analyse these...