It's important for HR to reboot and realign work processes and policies which is contemporary and relevant. HR offerings will be built around authentic information which...
Author - Praveer Priyadarshi
is working as Director- Group HR for B. C. Jindal Group. He is a versatile HR leader with more than twenty-nine years of professional Human Resources, Communications and Administration experience in distinctly diverse Industries ranging from Packaging, Steel, Media & Entertainment, Oil&Gas, Banking, Pharmaceuticals and Petrochemicals in Industry leading Global MNCs and Premier Indian Companies. He is passionate about Talent management, Transformation and Technology and actively pursues his interest as a coach and as a trusted business partner.
Nov. 2022 Issue
- Deemed approval of registration and licence after 45 days under Contract Labour Act in Rajasthan
- The Jharkhand Minimum Wages Notification October 2022
- The Kerala Minimum Wages Notification August 2022
- Orissa Revised Minimum Wages from 1.10.2022
- Punjab Revised Minimum Wages
- Haryana Minimum Wage 01.07.2022
- Telangana – Conditions For Exemptions From Restrictions On Employing Women Workers During Night Shift. – 13-10-2022
- Delhi Revised Minimum Wages – 14 Oct. 2022
- The Jammu & Kashmir Minimum Wages Notification Oct. 2022
- Chhattisgarh Revised Minimum Wages from. 1.10.2022
- Rajasthan contractual hiring to civil posts Rules 2022
- Sikkim Minimum Wages Notification