Effective monitoring by Govt Authorities of full-scale implementation is yet to be the order of the day; therefore, large no. of employers tend to comply with POSH Laws...
Author - Harsh Kumar Sharan
Alumnus of XLRI Jamshedpur with more than 40 years of rich experience in the area of Human Resource Management. He practices as a Professional Management Consultant and Advisor to leading Multinational and Progressive Indian Companies/Corporates across India. He is a Special Educator of training programs on PoSH at Workplace.
- EPFO circular about pension
- Lt. Governors of union territories delegated powers to formulate rules under IR Code
- Andman Nikobar Revised Minimum Wages From 1.01.2023
- Neem scheme closed
- EPFO circular about implementing SC Order on pension
- Expenses on apprentices over and above minimum requirement of 2.5% of employee strength can be booked under CSR funding
- SEZ Rules amendment allowing 100% work from home
- The Uttar Pradesh Minimum Wages Notification October 2022
- Deemed approval of registration and licence after 45 days under Contract Labour Act in Rajasthan
- The Jharkhand Minimum Wages Notification October 2022
- The Kerala Minimum Wages Notification August 2022
- Orissa Revised Minimum Wages from 1.10.2022