One of the biggest challenges of skill-based hiring is defining the specific skills required for each role and then measuring those skills accurately. To address this challenge, organisations need to develop a complete mechanism.
Author - Ashish Mittal
is the Group - CHRO at Sreenidhi Educational Group, Hyderabad, India. He comes with a rich, diverse & global work experience of 23 years spanning across CSR, IT, ITeS & Education Industries. He has done his Bachelor's Degree (BBM) from Christ University, HR Certification from IIM, Bangalore & MBA from Southern New Hampshire University, US (ITM). He has also been conferred with several prestigious HR Awards.
- EPFO circular dated 2.06.2023 about joint request
- EPFO circular about higher pension calculation
- Transport industry other than railways carrying passengers or goods by road or water is declared public utility service under ID Act
- Leave encashment tax benefit limit revised from 3 lakhs to 25 lakhs effective 1st April 23
- EPFO circular dated 9.5.23 regarding validation joint option – Higher Pension
- EPFO provided delete facility while applying for higher pension online if want to correct errors and submit fresh application
- For employees found eligible for higher pension, employer contribution is increased to 9.49%
- Provisions related to rate of PF Contribution under social security code 2020 enforced from 3.05.2023
- EPFO extends date for filing higher pension applications
- Revised Haryana Minimum Wages from 1.01.2023
- Goa Factories Amendment Act 2023
- Punjab Shops Act Amendment Rules 2023