For culture-building, everyone in the organisation is responsible. Shared responsibility for culture throughout an organisation involves different people and functions...
Author - Surbhi Dewan
postgraduate in HR, in her current role, is Vice President-HR at Ashiana Housing Ltd.
An alumnus of New York University and a certified PI & Top grading practitioner with 19+ years' work experience across industries like Real Estate, Logistics, Public Relations, IT, Logistics and ITEs Surbhi is a drafting committee member for the 1992 code of practice on safety and health in construction industry & has represents India at the International Labor Organization (ILO), Geneva. Other accolades include Business World 40 under 40 Club of Achievers (2020) & the PeopleFirst HR Excellence Award (2021).
August 2022 Issue
- U. P. Shops and Commercial Establishment (Amendment) Rules 2022
- Maharashtra revised minimum wages due to increased special allowance w.e.f. 01.07.2022
- EPF clarification on students trainees
- Haryana Night Shift Women Working Conditions Notification 2022
- Special Economic Rules Amendment 2022
- Govt. Reply in Lok Sabha Regarding Labour Codes
- West Bengal Revised Minimum Wages Notification
- Tamil Nadu Revised Minimum Wages
- Special Economic Zone Rules 2006 Amendment Rules
- Punjab allows all shops and establishments to remain 365 days
- Tamilnadu Factories Rules Amendment Notification
- Raj. Revised Minimum Wages Notification dated 28.06.2022 effective from 1.07.2021