Design the policies that work for your organisation and your people. Create an environment where everyone embodies the values and behaviours and continue to recognise...
Author - Rabia Dhody
Drawing on experience working with Leading organisations and heading Human Resource Functions, Rabia Dhody leverages leadership, culture and behavioural science expertise along with her knowledge as licensed Clinical Hypnotherapist and Master NLP practitioner in Australia to bring about excellence in everything she does. She is admired for the positive changes and sustained cultural transformations she brings across organisations in the VUCA environment.
- EPFO circular about pension
- Lt. Governors of union territories delegated powers to formulate rules under IR Code
- Andman Nikobar Revised Minimum Wages From 1.01.2023
- Neem scheme closed
- EPFO circular about implementing SC Order on pension
- Expenses on apprentices over and above minimum requirement of 2.5% of employee strength can be booked under CSR funding
- SEZ Rules amendment allowing 100% work from home
- The Uttar Pradesh Minimum Wages Notification October 2022
- Deemed approval of registration and licence after 45 days under Contract Labour Act in Rajasthan
- The Jharkhand Minimum Wages Notification October 2022
- The Kerala Minimum Wages Notification August 2022
- Orissa Revised Minimum Wages from 1.10.2022