There is a need to identify and hit the ground running with the top 3 strategic priorities for your organization and trickle it down to business functions and...
Author - Manu Narang Wadhwa
currently is Chief Human Resources Officer at Sony Pictures Networks India, Mumbai. With a career spanning over two plus decades, across multiple industries and countries, Manu has steered workplace & people agenda of globally dynamic organizations. She has also worked with Coca-Cola, American Express & GE. Manu is a graduate of the GE Human Resources Leadership Program (HRLP) and started her career as a Finance Analyst with Tata Unisys. Apart from corporate endeavors, Manu is an active industry activist and member of various forums.
May 2022 Issue
- The Goa Minimum Wages Notification 1st April 2022
- The Kerala Minimum Wages Notification
- ESI Notification about Covid Scheme Relaxation
- EPF Circular related to Contractor dated 27.04.2022
- Jharkhand revised Minimum Wages w.e.f. 1.04.2022
- State Wise Notified Districts under ESI Scheme
- Tamil Nadu Draft Rules on Code on Wages
- Tamil Nadu Draft Rules on Occupational, Safety Health and Working Conditions Code
- Tamil Nadu Draft Rules on Industrial Relations Code
- 14th April 2022 declared as holiday