It has been witnessed that employees usually file religious discrimination cases on four grounds i.e. religious harassment, failure to accommodate religious beliefs, disparate treatment and retaliation. There have been many cases where the Muslim women employees were not allowed to wear Hijab...
- FAQs on SOP for PF inspections
- EPFO circular about transfer of accounts after member death
- Rights of Persons with Disabilities Amendment Rules 2023
- P&H HC Judgment Scrapping Haryana Private Job Reservation Act
- SEZ Amendment Rules 2023. Reg. Work From Home
- EPFO guidelines for 7A inquiry
- Delhi Minimum Wages w.e.f. 01-10-2023