The process of re-skilling and upskilling should be taken as an investment opportunity for the future and not as an expense.
Author - Madhukar V.
currently is Director-HR with Intersnack Cashew India Private Limited. A versatile, passionate and seasoned Human Resource Leader carrying three decades of experience and exposure to the entire gamut of HR functions cutting across industries & sectors, Madhukar is a champion in People-Management, Organisation restructuring, Strategic HRM and mentoring driving the Business goals.
- Revised DA rates in Haryana from 01.01.2024
- Revised Minimum Wages Uttrakhand 01.02.2024
- Karnataka Compulsory Gratuity Insurance Rules, 2024
- Gurugram PoSH Annual Return Circular
- Notification on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities (Amendment) Rules 2023
- Andman Nikobar Minimum Wages Notification
- FAQs on SOP for PF inspections