In order to generate desired performance it is imperative for any organisation to mentor Gen Z patiently and provide build a trusting organisation culture with transparent communication system.
Author - Jigar Undavia
currently is Transformation Director - APAC with Buckman Laboratories. He has around 21 years of experience in Human Resource and held various responsibilities including setting up green field projects, organization design and intervention, manpower dimensioning, strategies for senior leadership and talent management in Adani Power, Ultra Tech Cements and Clarcor among others.
- Leave encashment tax benefit limit revised from 3 lakhs to 25 lakhs effective 1st April 23
- EPFO circular dated 9.5.23 regarding validation joint option – Higher Pension
- EPFO provided delete facility while applying for higher pension online if want to correct errors and submit fresh application
- For employees found eligible for higher pension, employer contribution is increased to 9.49%
- Provisions related to rate of PF Contribution under social security code 2020 enforced from 3.05.2023
- EPFO extends date for filing higher pension applications
- Revised Haryana Minimum Wages from 1.01.2023
- Goa Factories Amendment Act 2023
- Punjab Shops Act Amendment Rules 2023
- EPFO circular about scrutiny of higher pension proposals
- Delhi Revised Minimum Wages w.e.f. 1.04.2023
- Bihar Revised Minimum Wages from 1.04.2023