The amendments to section 65 will provide the limit of quarterly overtime hours to 144 hours instead of the current 75 hours and the condition of consent from workers for overtime work is specifically added.
Author - Govindaraju NS
with more than two decades of Industry experience in HR and Labour Laws is another of two book-Managing Labour Relations and another one in Kannada language on Industrial Relations. He is closely associated with professional bodies like CII, FKCCI and KASSIA. He also current President of Tumakuru HR Forum.
Both Book Combo Pack
- Twelve hour shift allowed in Punjab Factories
- Rajasthan Draft notification for minimum wages revision released to be effective from 1.01.2023
- Haryana Revised Minimum Wages from 01st July 2023
- EPFO Inspection SOP Circular
- ESI circular about change in date of birth as per aadhar
- Kerala Minimum Wages
- Rajasthan Draft Rules 2023 on OSH Code