The Indian IT sector has witnessed significant increase in the number of women employees in the last few years. More than 20 lakh women are employed in the IT sector, accounting for 36% of the total workforce. In the last decade alone, 10 lakhs more women employees have been added to the sector...
- Rights of Persons with Disabilities Amendment Rules 2023
- P&H HC Judgment Scrapping Haryana Private Job Reservation Act
- SEZ Amendment Rules 2023. Reg. Work From Home
- EPFO guidelines for 7A inquiry
- Delhi Minimum Wages w.e.f. 01-10-2023
- The Uttarakhand Minimum Wages Notification, October-2023
- Bihar Revised Minimum Wages w.e.f. 1.10.2023