While working with different generation it is important for the organisation to take care of employees' social mental and emotional well-being and create an environment where employees feel valued and engaged.
Author - Deepti Mehta
currently is Chief Human Resource Officer with Interface Microsystems. A HR Leader with 18 years of experience in Strategic HR Business Parenting and Talent Acquisition and Talent Management she is driving People Process Excellence, Organization Development, Strategic HR and Talent Management initiatives in diverse industries of IT, Telecom, Consumer Durable.
- Rights of Persons with Disabilities Amendment Rules 2023
- P&H HC Judgment Scrapping Haryana Private Job Reservation Act
- SEZ Amendment Rules 2023. Reg. Work From Home
- EPFO guidelines for 7A inquiry
- Delhi Minimum Wages w.e.f. 01-10-2023
- The Uttarakhand Minimum Wages Notification, October-2023
- Bihar Revised Minimum Wages w.e.f. 1.10.2023