It is fairly effective in the organised sectors, but is still dormant and therefore rather ineffective in the unorganised sectors. The most glaring instance is existence of the Local Complaints Committee in the Districts and the Nodal Officer in each Block, constituted under Sub Sections (1) and...
- FAQs on SOP for PF inspections
- EPFO circular about transfer of accounts after member death
- Rights of Persons with Disabilities Amendment Rules 2023
- P&H HC Judgment Scrapping Haryana Private Job Reservation Act
- SEZ Amendment Rules 2023. Reg. Work From Home
- EPFO guidelines for 7A inquiry
- Delhi Minimum Wages w.e.f. 01-10-2023