Employees who are appreciated at workplace are happier and more productive. When superiors take the time to express thanks, employees are more loyal to their team and the company as a whole.
Author - Amrita Kaur
currently is heading HR of two units of Parle Biscuits, Sitarganj and Pant Nagar (U.K.). Higlyly professionally qualified Amrita is MBA (HR) from Uttarakhand Technical University, Law & Masters in Social Science from Kumao University, Certification in competency mapping from TVRLS, certified in PoSH and has done executive course in Talent Management from XLRI, Jamshedpur. In her 14 years of expeirence with Parle, she has gained experience across the width and breadth of HR function.
- U.P. Revised Minimum Rates of Wages for Star & Non Star Hotel & Restaurant w.e.f. 1st April 2023
- UP Revised Minimum wages for w.e.f. 1st April 2023
- Tamilnadu Minimum Wage – DA 2023-24
- Gujarat Contract Labour Rules Amendment 2023
- EPFO circular about EPS
- UP revised DA in engineering industry w.e.f. 02 Feb. 2023
- Delhi high court allow present enrolled NEEM trainees to continue
- UP MINIMUM RATES OF WAGES For Engineering Unit with 50 to 500 and above w.e.f. 01 Feb. 2023 to 31 July 2023
- EPFO circular about pension
- Lt. Governors of union territories delegated powers to formulate rules under IR Code
- Andman Nikobar Revised Minimum Wages From 1.01.2023
- Neem scheme closed