In case of Social Security Code and OSH Code if the settlement has provisions that are more favourable to the employee compared to the provisions of the Codes, then, the provisions of the settlement that are favourable to the employee will continue to operate and the remainder of the provisions of...
Author - Ranjan Mukherjee
Head Legal of the Defence Business of diversified Indian conglomerate L&T. Ranjan excels in strategic advisory, risk management & compliances, litigation and complex transactions, amongst others. With 21 years of experience, he is a consummate legal professional with experience in diverse industries and legal practice.
- Chhattisgarh Revised Minimum Wages
- Gujrat revised DA rates from 27.3.23
- CBSE affiliated schools to be covered under EPF
- U.P. Revised Minimum Rates of Wages for Star & Non Star Hotel & Restaurant w.e.f. 1st April 2023
- UP Revised Minimum wages for w.e.f. 1st April 2023
- Tamilnadu Minimum Wage – DA 2023-24
- Gujarat Contract Labour Rules Amendment 2023
- EPFO circular about EPS
- UP revised DA in engineering industry w.e.f. 02 Feb. 2023
- Delhi high court allow present enrolled NEEM trainees to continue
- UP MINIMUM RATES OF WAGES For Engineering Unit with 50 to 500 and above w.e.f. 01 Feb. 2023 to 31 July 2023
- EPFO circular about pension