The temptation is strong to over-rely on technology because it's convenient. However, technology has its limitations. It cannot help you read a room of people or enable...
Author - Mona Cheriyan
currently is the President & Group Head Human Resources of Thomas Cook India Ltd. She has been part of NHRD, NASSCOM, BMA & other related forums in the area of Diversity and Inclusion. Mona has been the recipient of the "Super Achievers Award" for outstanding achievement in the field of Human Resources in 2007, the "HR Leadership Award" awarded by the Employer Branding Awards in 2008 and the "Women Super Achiever Award" awarded by the World HRD Congress for 2009 and 2016 and the "Most Influential HR Leader" award in 2017.
July 2022 Issue
- Conditions for women exemption working in night shift
- Air India VRS 2022 – Scheme Notification
- PF Rate of Interest for 2021-2022 Year
- Himachal Pradesh revised Minimum Wages from 1.04.2022
- UP govt. Allows Women Night Working only after her written consent
- Revised Minimum Wage Rates in Delhi w.e.f. 01-04-2022
- The Goa Minimum Wages Notification 1st April 2022
- The Kerala Minimum Wages Notification
- ESI Notification about Covid Scheme Relaxation
- EPF Circular related to Contractor dated 27.04.2022