The temptation is strong to over-rely on technology because it's convenient. However, technology has its limitations. It cannot help you read a room of people or enable you to grasp other subtle social cues.
Author - Mona Cheriyan
currently is the President & Group Head Human Resources of Thomas Cook India Ltd. She has been part of NHRD, NASSCOM, BMA & other related forums in the area of Diversity and Inclusion. Mona has been the recipient of the "Super Achievers Award" for outstanding achievement in the field of Human Resources in 2007, the "HR Leadership Award" awarded by the Employer Branding Awards in 2008 and the "Women Super Achiever Award" awarded by the World HRD Congress for 2009 and 2016 and the "Most Influential HR Leader" award in 2017.
- EPFO circular dated 2.06.2023 about joint request
- EPFO circular about higher pension calculation
- Transport industry other than railways carrying passengers or goods by road or water is declared public utility service under ID Act
- Leave encashment tax benefit limit revised from 3 lakhs to 25 lakhs effective 1st April 23
- EPFO circular dated 9.5.23 regarding validation joint option – Higher Pension
- EPFO provided delete facility while applying for higher pension online if want to correct errors and submit fresh application
- For employees found eligible for higher pension, employer contribution is increased to 9.49%
- Provisions related to rate of PF Contribution under social security code 2020 enforced from 3.05.2023
- EPFO extends date for filing higher pension applications
- Revised Haryana Minimum Wages from 1.01.2023
- Goa Factories Amendment Act 2023
- Punjab Shops Act Amendment Rules 2023