Democratic and transparent organisations are marked by extensive dialogue. The meetings are marked by information sharing, acknowledgment of issues and opportunities. Leaders demonstrate the values of "inclusive working" and "respect" and employees experience "psychological safety" and therefore...
Author - Mohinish Sinha
is a Consulting Partner at Deloitte and leads Deloitte Leadership in India. He brings over 30 years of experience in organization transformation, cultural transformation, development, preparing mind-sets of leaders for adopting and agile ways of working, top team development, coaching, and setting up learning functions including bringing in technologies like analytics, robotics and other learning technologies. He is also leadership coach and has coached, mentored and facilitated hundreds of senior and top management executives within India and outiside.
- Leave encashment tax benefit limit revised from 3 lakhs to 25 lakhs effective 1st April 23
- EPFO circular dated 9.5.23 regarding validation joint option – Higher Pension
- EPFO provided delete facility while applying for higher pension online if want to correct errors and submit fresh application
- For employees found eligible for higher pension, employer contribution is increased to 9.49%
- Provisions related to rate of PF Contribution under social security code 2020 enforced from 3.05.2023
- EPFO extends date for filing higher pension applications
- Revised Haryana Minimum Wages from 1.01.2023
- Goa Factories Amendment Act 2023
- Punjab Shops Act Amendment Rules 2023
- EPFO circular about scrutiny of higher pension proposals
- Delhi Revised Minimum Wages w.e.f. 1.04.2023
- Bihar Revised Minimum Wages from 1.04.2023