The Covid pandemic in 2020 forced several businesses to slow down and trim various fulltime roles permanently, to reduce the financial impact on them. This paved the way for contractual gig workers to step in, as it worked out better for the organisations to hire them and save on fixed costs...
- Revised DA rates in Haryana from 01.01.2024
- Revised Minimum Wages Uttrakhand 01.02.2024
- Karnataka Compulsory Gratuity Insurance Rules, 2024
- Gurugram PoSH Annual Return Circular
- Notification on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities (Amendment) Rules 2023
- Andman Nikobar Minimum Wages Notification
- FAQs on SOP for PF inspections