The organisations need to not only make compliances in regards to the provisions of the enactment but needs to channelise the mindset of individuals.
Author - Dr. Aditi Kaushal
Founder of Dr. POSH by K.L.A. Her PhD is on the subject. Member of Supreme Court of India, Dr. Aditi in her career of 16+ years is a part of many Internal Committees and has trained thousands of employees and IC members. She is also a qualified lead auditor under QMS in Environmental Laws and Labour Laws.
August 2022 Issue
- U. P. Shops and Commercial Establishment (Amendment) Rules 2022
- Maharashtra revised minimum wages due to increased special allowance w.e.f. 01.07.2022
- EPF clarification on students trainees
- Haryana Night Shift Women Working Conditions Notification 2022
- Special Economic Rules Amendment 2022
- Govt. Reply in Lok Sabha Regarding Labour Codes
- West Bengal Revised Minimum Wages Notification
- Tamil Nadu Revised Minimum Wages
- Special Economic Zone Rules 2006 Amendment Rules
- Punjab allows all shops and establishments to remain 365 days
- Tamilnadu Factories Rules Amendment Notification
- Raj. Revised Minimum Wages Notification dated 28.06.2022 effective from 1.07.2021