Vijay Kumar joins IKS Health as AVP - Human Resources
Vijay Kumar with about 12+ years of experience has been appointed as AVP - HR by IKS Health. Prior to this role, Vijay was the Sr HRBP AVP HR – South, North & East Zone (Talent Acquisition,Talent Mgmt, Employee Engagement & ER) at Reliance Home Finance Ltd. He has also worked with Reliance Money, Grameen Financial Services, Cornerstone India Consulting, Manpower Group and Pylon Management Consulting.
- Senior Human Resource professional with 11+ years of experience in managing human capital and
shaping high performing culture for Financial Services, Consulting & Recruitment
- Highly skilled at Strategic HR Planning and Creating high performing Talent Acquisition processes
and Employee Engagement / Relations metrics.
- Proficient in managing large teams and ensuring optimal utilization of resources.
- Skilled at Talent Acquisition, Talent Management & Engagement, Employee Relations and
Performance Management, Learning and Development and building Organizational Capability.
- Managing and Spearheading Business HR for 1000+ employees across 3 Zones
- Managing and Spearheading large scale HR projects across the Company