LABOUR LAWS FOR EFFECTIVE MANAGERS - ONE-DAY LEARNING WORKSHOP
PROGRAMME FACILITATOR - MR. ANIL KAUSHIK
The law is important for small businesses and big corporates alike. It guides managers to make sound decisions in the areas as vital as payroll, bookkeeping and accounting. The Labour laws amendments are widely discussed and deliberated by Industries, Legislature & Media. Lately, the Constitution Bench of the Apex Court has shown the way towards regulation of contract labour etc. There have been recent amendments done in the field and as an effective manager we need to know about them and become updated. This program allows you to catch up on such developments with an immense value for all those who need to stay updated with a deeper understanding.
- To know and understand recent labour laws amendments and their scope and operation.
- Practical understanding of contract labour management.
- Avoidance of pitfalls and ensure corporate governance through statutes.
- Clarity and simple understanding for day to day operations.
- Enhancing the compliance standard, and become An effective manager by developing greater insight on corporate governance.
- Proposed and Enacted labour Reforms & its Impact.
- Understanding contract labour law, Do’s & Don’ts in engaging contract labour, Sham/genuine contract
- Labour supply Vs. service contracts –law & implications
- Control & supervision of PE vis a vis contractor-when contract Labour becomes PE employee
- Drafting a valid Contract between Principal Employer and Contractor - Safe Guards.
- Understanding Sexual harassment law, preventive actions and implications-IC & inquiry procedure on complaints
- Prevailing employment trends-trainee, FTC and probationer-its practical & legal implications in service and manufacturing sector
- Wages & salaries, MW split, outsourcing impact under ESI and PF acts.
- Latest Case Laws.
- Clarifications on live problems faced by Participants.
- Q & A session and Certification
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
HR & IR professionals, Statutory Compliance and Facility Managers, Payroll Managers, Line Managers, Production Managers, ICC Members under POSH Law.
Mr. Anil Kaushik is a Management thinker, Educator, Motivator, Consultant, Chief Editor of Management Magazine Business Manager, author of labour law books & President of Indian HR Forum, Mr. Anil has many feathers in his hat. Law Graduate from Delhi University & Professionally qualified in management, Mr. Kaushik developed home suited training programs for Indian Managers & Industries. His four decades of deep rooted understanding of Indian Labour Laws, Industrial Relations, Shop Floor experience & research in HRM Area and Training has led many MNCs, Indian organizations to a path of productivity, performance & profits with business linked HR strategies. His Lagan and Chak De based management development workshops have attained national fame.
Program fee: Single delegate: INR 5500/- + GST as applicable. Program fee includes lunch, tea, course material and certification.
Date: Friday, 9th March 2018
Registration: 9:00 am - 9:30 am
Session: 9:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Venue: Delhi / NCR (to be announced later)
Contact us for registration: You could reach us email@example.com or speak / Watsapp to Saurabh on 9822155588 for registration. Please mention the name of participants, company, contact details. Cheque /DD should be in favour of Cognizant HR Solutions payable at Gurgaon. Details for online payment will be shared on request.
- An early bird discount of 10% per delegate against registration before 20th February 2018
- 5% discount for 2 or more nominations from the same organization