To avoid such unpleasant situation, organisation needs to focus on actions related to business growth and opportunities.
Author - Vinod Parur
currently is the Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO) at RR KABEL. With more than 22 years of work experience, he has worked with multifaceted industries like infrastructure, pharma, engineering and manufacturing companies. His functional core competencies are in the areas of strategic human resources planning, talent management and development, performance management, leadership development, training & development, assessment & certification, employee relations and EH&S Management. He is visiting guest speaker, mentor and in advisor board of reputed management institutes.
- EPFO circular dated 2.06.2023 about joint request
- EPFO circular about higher pension calculation
- Transport industry other than railways carrying passengers or goods by road or water is declared public utility service under ID Act
- Leave encashment tax benefit limit revised from 3 lakhs to 25 lakhs effective 1st April 23
- EPFO circular dated 9.5.23 regarding validation joint option – Higher Pension
- EPFO provided delete facility while applying for higher pension online if want to correct errors and submit fresh application
- For employees found eligible for higher pension, employer contribution is increased to 9.49%
- Provisions related to rate of PF Contribution under social security code 2020 enforced from 3.05.2023
- EPFO extends date for filing higher pension applications
- Revised Haryana Minimum Wages from 1.01.2023
- Goa Factories Amendment Act 2023
- Punjab Shops Act Amendment Rules 2023