There have been many instances where changes that made business and financial sense have refused to stick or have been rejected by the organisation and associates as the HR teams with employee centric views have not been engaged.
Author - Vikas Joshi
a global HR professional, currently is VP Global People Solutions for Viatris Inc based out of New York USA.
With 24 years of HR experience, he has worked in India, Mauritius, Hong Kong, Thailand, UAE, Saudi Arabia and has held led large scale HR transformation and technology deployment projects across the globe for Viatris and PepsiCo.
- Rights of Persons with Disabilities Amendment Rules 2023
- P&H HC Judgment Scrapping Haryana Private Job Reservation Act
- SEZ Amendment Rules 2023. Reg. Work From Home
- EPFO guidelines for 7A inquiry
- Delhi Minimum Wages w.e.f. 01-10-2023
- The Uttarakhand Minimum Wages Notification, October-2023
- Bihar Revised Minimum Wages w.e.f. 1.10.2023