Post-pandemic realities have, in fact, fundamentally altered the recruiting field. If the pandemic has any redeeming qualities, they may lie in the new operational agility and employee-first ethos that COVID-19 appears to have fostered.
- FAQs on SOP for PF inspections
- EPFO circular about transfer of accounts after member death
- Rights of Persons with Disabilities Amendment Rules 2023
- P&H HC Judgment Scrapping Haryana Private Job Reservation Act
- SEZ Amendment Rules 2023. Reg. Work From Home
- EPFO guidelines for 7A inquiry
- Delhi Minimum Wages w.e.f. 01-10-2023