Adopting a hybrid working method isn't just a simple binary choice of working from home or working in an office. There is much more to it than just location and enabling...
Author - Sushil Tripathi
In almost 2 decades of work experience in multiple industries like construction, manufacturing, energy & retail, Sushil currently is Head Human Capital of Goldi Solar Private Ltd. He has been awarded CHRO of the year 2019 & 2020 by HR association of India and also recognised as Top HR Minds of the Country by World HRD Congress in 2020.
August 2022 Issue
- U. P. Shops and Commercial Establishment (Amendment) Rules 2022
- Maharashtra revised minimum wages due to increased special allowance w.e.f. 01.07.2022
- EPF clarification on students trainees
- Haryana Night Shift Women Working Conditions Notification 2022
- Special Economic Rules Amendment 2022
- Govt. Reply in Lok Sabha Regarding Labour Codes
- West Bengal Revised Minimum Wages Notification
- Tamil Nadu Revised Minimum Wages
- Special Economic Zone Rules 2006 Amendment Rules
- Punjab allows all shops and establishments to remain 365 days
- Tamilnadu Factories Rules Amendment Notification
- Raj. Revised Minimum Wages Notification dated 28.06.2022 effective from 1.07.2021