Democratic and transparent work culture not only encourage people participation but also creates openness between organisation hierarchy and two-way communication.
Author - Shailesh Tripathi
currently is Vice President - HR at Vacmet India Limited. With more than 28 years of diverse experience, he has deep exposure to transforming legacy organisations, building agile & responsive HR processes including manpower planning, performance measurement, succession planning, employee engagement strategies, managing complex IR situations including unions.
Shailesh has earlier worked with Hitech Gears, Shriram Pistons & Rings, Tata AutoComp Systems, Timken India and JK Synthetics.
August 2022 Issue
- U. P. Shops and Commercial Establishment (Amendment) Rules 2022
- Maharashtra revised minimum wages due to increased special allowance w.e.f. 01.07.2022
- EPF clarification on students trainees
- Haryana Night Shift Women Working Conditions Notification 2022
- Special Economic Rules Amendment 2022
- Govt. Reply in Lok Sabha Regarding Labour Codes
- West Bengal Revised Minimum Wages Notification
- Tamil Nadu Revised Minimum Wages
- Special Economic Zone Rules 2006 Amendment Rules
- Punjab allows all shops and establishments to remain 365 days
- Tamilnadu Factories Rules Amendment Notification
- Raj. Revised Minimum Wages Notification dated 28.06.2022 effective from 1.07.2021