My endeavor was, and always will be, to develop profound understanding of HR function, a wider role in the organisation and how & where HR can create value in the...
Author - Sakshi Chauhan
currently is Human Resources Manager with Luminous Power Technologies (P) Ltd. A young professional with 11 years of experience with in-depth knowledge and expertise in Employee Welfare, Industrial Relations, Learning & Development, Talent Acquisition, Employee Delight, Audits & Projects, she has "Go Getter attitude" and progression in mind with clear strategy along with execution and ready to face challenges with a positive mindset.
Oct. 2022 Issue
- Revised Minimum Wages in Bihar
- Revised VDA in U.P.
- The Chhattisgarh Minimum Wages Notification 01.10.2022
- Madhya Pradesh Revised Minimum Wages from 01.10.2022
- Revised DA of Delhi
- EPFO Circular About Settlement in Death Case
- Karnataka Revised Minimum Wages for Security Agencies
- Himachal Pradesh notification about conditions for women working in night shift
- Revised Uttrakhand Minimum Wages from 1.08.2022
- Apprenticeship duration extended to 24months in certain trades of auto manufacturing
- U. P. Shops and Commercial Establishment (Amendment) Rules 2022
- Maharashtra revised minimum wages due to increased special allowance w.e.f. 01.07.2022