The competitiveness among employers to offer the best compensation, benefits, work environment, established processes, ease of working, independence etc. has emerged due...
Author - Peyu Gupta
currently is associated with Hughes Communication in the telecom industry as Director HR. She is a seasoned HR leader with 15+years of experience in leading miscellaneous portfolios of HR function from strategy to execution including Digital HR, Talent Management, Strategic Alliances, Talent Acquisition & Employer Branding, Learning & Development and Performance Management etc.
Dec. 2022 Issue
- Deemed approval of registration and licence after 45 days under Contract Labour Act in Rajasthan
- The Jharkhand Minimum Wages Notification October 2022
- The Kerala Minimum Wages Notification August 2022
- Orissa Revised Minimum Wages from 1.10.2022
- Punjab Revised Minimum Wages
- Haryana Minimum Wage 01.07.2022
- Telangana – Conditions For Exemptions From Restrictions On Employing Women Workers During Night Shift. – 13-10-2022
- Delhi Revised Minimum Wages – 14 Oct. 2022
- The Jammu & Kashmir Minimum Wages Notification Oct. 2022
- Chhattisgarh Revised Minimum Wages from. 1.10.2022
- Rajasthan contractual hiring to civil posts Rules 2022
- Sikkim Minimum Wages Notification