From being a support function and a cost centre to now becoming a partner to business, the role of HR has changed drastically. The past few years have pushed the HR function globally to the front lines and played a critical role in business operations. While companies are viewing their remote or in...
Author - Neeti Sharma
is the Co-Founder & President of TeamLease EdTech. With 30+ years of rich and diverse experience in the Corporate sector, with government bodies and educational institutions pan India, Neeti brings with her a holistic understanding of all stakeholders that contribute to India’s workforce and has the ability to marry them to achieve positive outcomes for our country’s growing economy. Neeti is a member of the Skills Council of CII, Southern Region , is on the board of many Education institutes and has been part of the Karnataka Skills Task Force as a Member Secretary under Karnataka Knowledge Commission.
- Chhattisgarh Revised Minimum Wages
- Gujrat revised DA rates from 27.3.23
- CBSE affiliated schools to be covered under EPF
- U.P. Revised Minimum Rates of Wages for Star & Non Star Hotel & Restaurant w.e.f. 1st April 2023
- UP Revised Minimum wages for w.e.f. 1st April 2023
- Tamilnadu Minimum Wage – DA 2023-24
- Gujarat Contract Labour Rules Amendment 2023
- EPFO circular about EPS
- UP revised DA in engineering industry w.e.f. 02 Feb. 2023
- Delhi high court allow present enrolled NEEM trainees to continue
- UP MINIMUM RATES OF WAGES For Engineering Unit with 50 to 500 and above w.e.f. 01 Feb. 2023 to 31 July 2023
- EPFO circular about pension