Organisations that remain flexible and open to doing things differently in a way that resonates with Gen Z workforce will remain top of the list as new grads hit the job...
Author - M.P. Tripathi
is a Senior Corporate Affairs Executive with a verifiable year-after-year success of over three decades in Profit Centre Operations, Land Acquisition, Human Resource Management, General Administration, Public Relations, Commercial, Trade, Legal Matters and Industrial Relations with leading Indian conglomerates. Mr. Tripathi or MPT as he is known in the Ceramic & Cement industry has been instrumental for building and leading best-in-class corporate affairs strategies and teams to deliver remarkable value for diverse businesses.
Nov. 2022 Issue
- Deemed approval of registration and licence after 45 days under Contract Labour Act in Rajasthan
- The Jharkhand Minimum Wages Notification October 2022
- The Kerala Minimum Wages Notification August 2022
- Orissa Revised Minimum Wages from 1.10.2022
- Punjab Revised Minimum Wages
- Haryana Minimum Wage 01.07.2022
- Telangana – Conditions For Exemptions From Restrictions On Employing Women Workers During Night Shift. – 13-10-2022
- Delhi Revised Minimum Wages – 14 Oct. 2022
- The Jammu & Kashmir Minimum Wages Notification Oct. 2022
- Chhattisgarh Revised Minimum Wages from. 1.10.2022
- Rajasthan contractual hiring to civil posts Rules 2022
- Sikkim Minimum Wages Notification