HR as a profession urges to stay abreast on all elements of the ecosystem whether it'd be technology, compliance, process, talent insights and specifically people at the...
Author - Kritika Sharda
MBA in HR from MDU University with 9+ years of HR experience in Manufacturing Industry, Kritika Sharda currently is working with UFLEX LTD, Films Business, Noida as Assistant Manager-HR. She is Proficient in Talent Management, Learning & Development, Talent Acquisition, Induction and Orientation Programs, Implementing HR policies, Performance Management System, Compensation & Benefits and HR Analytics.
Oct. 2022 Issue
- Revised Minimum Wages in Bihar
- Revised VDA in U.P.
- The Chhattisgarh Minimum Wages Notification 01.10.2022
- Madhya Pradesh Revised Minimum Wages from 01.10.2022
- Revised DA of Delhi
- EPFO Circular About Settlement in Death Case
- Karnataka Revised Minimum Wages for Security Agencies
- Himachal Pradesh notification about conditions for women working in night shift
- Revised Uttrakhand Minimum Wages from 1.08.2022
- Apprenticeship duration extended to 24months in certain trades of auto manufacturing
- U. P. Shops and Commercial Establishment (Amendment) Rules 2022
- Maharashtra revised minimum wages due to increased special allowance w.e.f. 01.07.2022